This was a quick, healthy, and easy dinner.
1 tablespoon grape seed oil
2 Mahi Mahi fillets
1 cup of almonds
1 egg white
Salt and pepper
1. Preheat over to 450F
2. Place grape seed oil in cast iron skillet
3. Put cast iron skillet in over to heat up while fish is being prepared
4. Process almonds in food processor or blender
5. Salt and pepper fish
6. Whisk egg whites
7. Coat fish in salt and pepper
8. Dip fish in egg whites
9. Drag fish through almonds
10. Place in skillet that has been heated in the oven
11. Roast at 450 F for 10-12 minutes.
Voila! You could get much more creative with seasonings, but it was great with just salt and pepper!
I had mine with roasted cauliflower. Cauliflower + EVOO + salt, pepper, garlic, roast in the oven at 450F for 20 minutes or so.
I am seriously not good at this photo stuff, but here is a visual anyway